THE SHELBY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
2016 HOLIDAY APPEAL
During the Christmas season we receive many donation requests to share our blessings. Here is one more, but it is a special request. The Shelby Community Foundation focuses on charitable needs within the Shelby Township geographic area. Therefore, please donate to help those locally. To illustrate, these are the Shelby Community Foundation grants given so far in the year 2016:
Matching Community Generosity with Community Needs
- Christmas for Special Needs Children and Families $900.00
- · College Scholarships $5,000.00
- · Compassion Pregnancy Center $800.00
- · Girl Scouts of Southeastern Michigan $1,000.00
- · Gleaners Food Bank $1,500.00
- · Habitat for Humanity – Repairs for Senior Citizens Homes $20,000.00
- · Junior Leadership Macomb for Shelby Township Students $1,000.00
- · Kiwanis Club of Utica Shelby Township – Bikes for Bike Rodeo $300.00
- · Macomb Science Olympiad $500.00
- · Macomb Symphony Orchestra Youth Concert for Shelby Township Students $500.00
- · Malow Junior High School – Band Music $500.00
- · MISD Glen Peters School & Macomb Infant Preschool Program – Equipment $2,000.00
- · Packard Motor Car Foundation - Signage for the Historic Property $500.00
- · Shelby Township Art Fair $200.00
- · Shelby Township Police – Shred Day $800.00, K-9 Bulletproof Vest $1,000.00, K-9 Bite Sleeve $300.00
- · Trinity Community Care – Low Income Health Care $1,000.00
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE NEEDS? THE SHELBY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION DID!
Donate with a Credit Card or Pay Pal by clicking on PAY NOW! Thank you!
The Shelby Community Foundation is an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, registered with the Michigan Attorney General.
Donations may be tax deductible as allowed by law.