A non-endowed fund is a fund that can be established by a Community Foundation. Unlike an endowment fund, the principal and the earnings can be granted for charitable needs.
The Shelby Community Foundation has established these Non-Endowed Funds:
- Charles B. McLauglin Memorial Fund - established in Charles's memory to help senior citizens remain in their homes as he did.
- Jamie's Smiles Fund - donor advised fund supporting projects for special needs children and their families.
- Detroit Sportmen's Congress Scholarship Fund - provides scholarships within the DSC membership.
- Respite Center for Women Fund - provides a respite weekend for women undergoing cancer treatment.
- Friends of Foster Kids Fund - supports the needs of foster children.
- Women's Fund - supports programs to help women and children.
- Stacey's Serenity Fund - established in Stacey's memory to assist those with depression.
- Shield Fund - donor advised fund for charitable needs and scholarships.
- WAAI Educational Fund - supports educational programs and scholarships for careers in the automotive field.
- Utica-Shelby Rotary Fund - supports various charitable causes including scholarships.
- C.O.P.P.E.R. Fund - funds equipment purchases and programs for the Shelby Township Police Department.